Located near the Pantheon and Piazza Navona in the heart of the Rome city centre, Pantheon Royal Suite is one of the premier places to stay for business and leisure travel. Enjoy 4-star accommodation and warm service just steps from it all.
Nearby Rome city centre attractions include:
- Piazza Navona 400 metres
- Piazza Venezia 700 metres
- Colosseum and Roman Forum 800 metres
- Via del Corso 600 metres
- Piazza di Spagna 900 metres
- Vatican City 2 km
- Termini Station 3 km
- Tiburtina Station 6 km
- Fiumicino International Airport “Leonardo da Vinci” 35 km
- Ciampino International Airport 21 km
Please note: The historic city centre of Rome is in a restricted traffic zone (ZTL).
During the day, the area is closed to cars at these times:
- Monday - Friday: 6.30 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
- Saturday: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
For more information, please visit http://www.atac.roma.it/index.asp?lingua=ENG.
From Northern Italy (Highway A1 Milan - Naples):
- Exit Roma Nord
- Follow direction E35 / Salaria/ SS4 / GRA
- Take the Grande Raccordo Anulare (A90) direction: Civitavecchia/ SS1 Via Aurelia
- Exit Uscita 1: Roma Aurelio
- Take the SS1 Aurelia towards Rome and exit on Via Aurelia direction Rome centre
- Continue on Via Aurelia, take Via Gregorio VII and follow the signs to the city centre / Corso Vittorio Emanuele II / Piazza della Rotonda
From Southern Italy (Highway A1 Naples - Milan):
- Exit Roma Est
- Follow A24 direction Foro Italico / Nomentano / Stazione Tiburtina
- Exit at Piazzale della Stazione Tiburtina
- Continue to Via della Lega Lombarda and Piazzale delle Provincie
- At the roundabout of Piazzale delle Provincie, take the 2nd exit, Via Catania and continue until Piazzale di Porta Pia
- Turn left to Via 20 Settembre
- Continue trough via del Quirinale, Via 24 Maggio, Piazza Venezia, Via del Plebiscito, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza della Rotonda.
Public parking rates:
- € 1.20 per hour
- € 0.20 for 15 minutes
- € 4.00 for 8 hours
- € 70.00 for the entire month
For information on private parking services or to customize your itinerary, please contact Pantheon Royal Suite at +39 0668805002
By Public Transportation
From Termini Station:
- Bus: take line 40 and get off at the Argentina stop (approximately 400m walk).
- Underground: take the Line A and get off at Spagna station (about 1 km away from Piazza della Rotonda). Then Bus Line 116 and get off at the Senato stop (about 250 m walk).
- Taxis are available in Piazza dei Cinquecento.
From Tiburtina Station:
- Bus: take line 492 and get off at Corso / Minghetti (about 400m walk).
- Taxi are available outside the Station.
You can customize your transportation itinerary by visiting www.atac.roma.it
From Fiumicino Iinternational Airport “Leonardo Da Vinci” (about 35 km from Rome)
Train: Leonardo Express Train leaves the airport every 30 minutes and reaches Termini Station without intermediate stops. Then you can go on to Piazza della Rotonda by taxi or public transport.
Taxis are available outside the airport.
From Ciampino International Airport (about 21 km from Rome)
Bus: Simet bus (http://www.simetspa.it/) and Terravision bus (http://www.terravision.eu/) connect the airport to Termini Station. Then you can go on to Piazza della Rotonda by taxi or public transport.